Want to join a revolutionary new way to spot Smart Aid in grassroots organisations? Want to analyse more than just the impact metrics of organisations and show grassroots how they can continue to innovate and improve efficiency? To join this trailblazing team producing innovative versions of smarter grassroots humanitarian aid, check our open positions below
The Impact Platform is an online tool to help small & smart refugee aid organisations track their performance and impact easily on a monthly basis.
If you are looking for a way to communicate your impact and work within your team and with your supporters, this tool does exactly that. Campfire Innovation is looking for volunteers who are going to help grassroots organisations implementing the Impact Platform.
- Presenting the Impact Platform to new organisations
- Helping each organisation with the onboarding process
- Creating and/or maintaining documentation about the platform
- Liaising with the developer for the creation of new organisation profiles
- Degree on business administration and/or marketing is preferred
- 2-3 years experience in sales (on services sector) or IT Consultancy
- Experience on account management and/or customer service
- Great communication skills
- Ability to adapt to client’s needs
- Currently located in Athens
Minimum 10 to 15 hours per week